What's new

Honey, I shrunk the Kids!! (Half-Pint Vendors?My Grandchildren)

Uncle Sam

Reaction score
I couldn?t resist using Disney?s classic movie comedy title to announce our newest small vendor, the Half-Pint, Junior. We took big brother Half-Pint (Vend-It size opening in the wall) and shrunk his height down to only 34-inches. Now Junior will fit into the same wall opening as the VendMaster (32-inches wide by 35-inches high). The depth of the cabinet for Junior is 28-inches deep inside the wall and is powder-coated white. The Half-Pint, Junior vendor comes in both front and rear load models.

Standard features are a 10-gauge stainless steel door, polycarbonate (lexan)/acrylic window, almost full size drop box for larger products, drop box security against coat-hanger-ing products from bottom tray, 3 trays with the standard 18 product selections, ?Guaranteed Delivery? electronics, your choice of bill validators and coin changers, is Credit Card ready using our wireless or Ethernet e-Port and is compatible with WashCard, Exacta, ExpressKey, or Wickets systems. The door is secured with 2 socket head screws and plug locks very similar to an ACW. We also have a very unique feature with our keyed ?mode? switch where you can access accounting information or program the machine from the front without having to open up the vendor.

The beginning of every New Year is usually pictured as a new baby so we couldn?t help ?showing our new 2009 Baby? as a new addition to our vending machine line. We will be showing this new ?Baby? at the Car Care World Expo in Las Vegas in April, so drop by to inspect Junior who will be a teenager by then. In the meantime please see the pix below of the vendor to see how it might fit into your wash or replace an old unit that is not working well for you.

Uncle Sam :)

Attachments

soapy

Reaction score
Jim, I am glad after all these years of prodding you for this size vendor it is now availible. I have to start saving my money now so I can buy a couple.

Uncle Sam

Reaction score
I'm taking a "Bowl Games" break to answer those who have posted about Junior. We made a revision just this past week to make this small vendor operate better for the customer using it. Leslie will now do some final testing to make sure it passes all her demands of operation, then it will be ready to produce and ship. The first units should be ready to ship about January 15th.

Bubbles and Captain, I'll get back to you next week with pricing and specs so you can make plans for your operation.

And to my friend, Soapy, who has needled and prodded me (along with others on the operator side)to build this unit for a number of years; thanks for not giving up on me and my great staff here.

I asked for, and got, great input from many Forum members on a post I made a few years ago about building a small vendor. I also had my own criteria for the Half-Pint which I built first because I needed "wiggle" room to allow for design questions. We learned many things doing the bigger one and getting it right. You have to crawl before you can walk and you have to walk before you can run. Now I think we are there!!

Thanks to all of you great Forum people for hanging in there.

Uncle Sam :)

Etowah

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Uncle Sam:

What is the price point for this new smaller vendor?

Thanks!

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
U.S. - You are killing me, please send me some pricing. I need to get this one built into my first quarter budget. I never have had a lot of patience.

Uncle Sam

Reaction score
Junior Passes a Tough Test by Leslie

Well, Leslie has completed her very thorough testing of the change we made and gave us "thumbs up" and her happy approval.

Those of you who have dropped by our booth at any of the shows know that Leslie is part of our sales/technical staff and very precise and particular. She approaches all her testing from the customers point-of-view which is great for us. The vendor works easily and correctly or she frowns at us designers and builders.

Look for a pricing post here in the next 2 days!! We are a "GO" for sales of Junior!!

Uncle Sam :D