What's new

Hogs Hair Foam Brush

sparkey

Reaction score
I need to find a suitable replacement for my hogs hair foam brush. I normally use the 4" foamMaster 10" aluminum head brushes from kleenrite but the price is getting out of hand at $57.50 a pop. I have been eyeing the 4" aluminum head monster universal brush at $49.13 but can't seem to find the specs as far as width. I am thinking it is 9-1/4 wide and says it has 20% More Hog Hair than the average brush makes this the Largest, Fullest, Foam Brush on the market today. Anyone got any feedback on how these brushes compare to foamMaster as far as quality and foam produced?

https://www.kleen-ritecorp.com/p-1905-4-foammaster-hogs-hair-brush-aluminum-head-black-bumper.aspx

https://www.kleen-ritecorp.com/p-8853-monster-hog-hair-aluminum-brush-by-universal-blue.aspx

BBE

Reaction score
I had the exact same conversation with myself over the same two brush heads a few years ago and i did end up going with the universal to try it out and save some money....never again. It only lasted half as long as the foammasters from Erie. The bristles seem to actually fall out, which I've never had with the foammasters. So needless to say, I decided I'll pony up the extra 8 bucks per head from now on lol.

Eric H

Reaction score
It only lasted half as long as the foammasters from Erie. QUOTE]

This is my experience also. i had accidentally ordered the universal brushes and could only get about 3 months out of them before they fell apart.

i did buy a "synthetic hog hair brush" from somewhere, it lasted a long time but i didn't care for it so I went back to Erie. If price is an issue it might be soomething to look into.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
Check Dultmeier I know they had a sale in April on 4"inch Erie brushes and they where cheaper than kleen rite because I remember checking. Don't know if still availible.