What's new

Hog King Foam Brush

Etowah

traveler17

Reaction score
I just purchased the hog king foam brushes for both sites and put them on one site today. Wanted to try something new. My question for you guys/gals that have used these or still using them do you see these things shedding at all? One of the four I put on today was shedding like a dog. I’ve never seen this before. Thanks for the feedback!!

Randy

Reaction score
I tired a couple of the Hog King foam brush heads and went back to the Erie brush, they didn't last very long.

washnvac

Reaction score
Same with what Randy said. If it is cheaper; there is usually a reason. I only tried 4 of them, thank goodness. Just ordered the buy 12, get one free Erie brushes from KR.

soapy

Reaction score
I have had the opposite experience with the Hog Kings. No problems with them at all and they were much denser the the Eries when they first came out. Mine have outlasted my Erie brushes. They may have changed them since I first got mine.

traveler17

Reaction score
I have had the opposite experience with the Hog Kings. No problems with them at all and they were much denser the the Eries when they first came out. Mine have outlasted my Erie brushes. They may have changed them since I first got mine.
First time using them and I definitely like the density of them. I just put the others on today and none were shedding like that one out of the bunch. Thx for the feedback

SuperSuds04

Reaction score
I tried these a few months ago and liked them at first, seemed way more dense as stated above but after a few months of usage they dont seem to be holding their shape or keeping bristles in as well as the Eerie ones do. I may still continue to experiment with them but not seemingly worth the cost savings with how they've held up at my 3 bay SS with decent volume

soapy

Reaction score
The Brushes I have been using are Hog Daddy not HOg King. Sorry for the misread.

David Rolf

Reaction score
I use the Hog Daddy brushes as well. They seem to hold up very well. I do install new ones each spring to keep them fresh. Customers like them.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Bumping this post. I've just removed my second hog daddy (out of nine bays) prematurely from service due to tangling/matting. Won't likely be buying any more.

Randy

Reaction score
We tired one once and it was garbage! We use the Erie 4" foam master hog hair brush.

Carwashmafia

Reaction score
I have always used Universal or Erie Hogs Hair. With the price increase, I looked at other options but have never tried anything else, to be honest.