What's new

High Quality Equipment Distributer

AutoVillage

Reaction score
I am currently considering buying a carwash business in northern Alberta. It is in need of quite a few upgrades and business has dwindled as a result. I have noticed on google reviews of other carwashes around town, people have complained of poor quality/defective/not working equipment. I would like to offer a high quality experience and have been looking for things such as stainless steel wash wands and high suction vacs etc. etc.
Does anyone know of a distributor that specializes in top quality products? Also a supplier for most effective wash chemicals.

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:

OurTown

Reaction score
I am currently considering buying a carwash business in northern Alberta. It is in need of quite a few upgrades and business has dwindled as a result. I have noticed on google reviews of other carwashes around town, people have complained of poor quality/defective/not working equipment. I would like to offer a high quality experience and have been looking for things such as stainless steel wash wands and high suction vacs etc. etc.
Does anyone know of a distributor that specializes in top quality products? Also a supplier for most effective wash chemicals.

Thanks for your help!

I assume you are talking about a self serve car wash based on your info. The quality of the current equipment may not be the issue but just needs major maintenance to get things working correctly. You can learn a lot by searching on here about a specific topic. Reading the owners manuals on the equipment that is in there can shed some light on how it works. Outside cosmetics matter so get the place looking good. Good chemicals are important but it is probably more important to find a local distributor of a major brand. That might be critical for someone new to the car wash industry. A good distributor might show how some of your equipment works. For them if your equipment works good then you get more business and they sell more chemicals. You might also find Kleen-Rite's Youtube channel helpful as they show some self serve equipment maintenance plus showcase products. After everything is working great then you can look at adding more features to the car wash that customer might like to get more business.

https://www.youtube.com/user/KleenRiteCorporation

Etowah