What's new

High Pressure Soap Injection - Need a better way!!!

Old 66 Car Wash

Reaction score
Looking for some help coming up with a better way to inject soap into the high pressure system upstream from the pump. Currently I have a 24V Solenoid that opens when selected and the soap is pretty much gravity fed into the system from the hydrominder. The line from the hydrominder connects to the solenoid then to a 1/4" pin valve to regulate how much soap enters the high pressure. After the valve, the hose connect to a check valve then Ts into the high pressure line after the pump. It does not seem to be reliable. Nor does it deliver enough soap to make customers happy. I need a better way. Any ideas welcome! Thanks!

Randy

Reaction score
Try installing a DEMA 203 injector. As the water flows though the injector it will cause a venturi effect causing suction on the chemical line. I've been using them on my Cat pumps for over 35 years.

Old 66 Car Wash

Reaction score
Try installing a DEMA 203 injector. As the water flows though the injector it will cause a venturi effect causing suction on the chemical line. I've been using them on my Cat pumps for over 35 years.
Thank you!!! I will check them out!

MEP001

Reaction score
If you have an open tank filled with a valve that the pumps draw water from and the soap and wax tanks are also open, you don't need injectors. If you're having trouble getting soap and wax to the bays with this setup, you might just need to throttle the water valves a little to help the pump draw chemicals. This is very common if the water plumbing is all 3/4" hose.