What's new

High pressure injector replacements

WardsCW

Reaction score
I bought my car wash a month ago and so far it has been extremely educational! Getting everything in proper working order is a challenge.

One of the issues I am working through is the titration levels in the automatic bay. Presently, the maximum concentration is only 1/3 of what it should be. After adjusting the water and product flow in nearly all possible ratios, my conclusion is that the injector is partially clogged. It is a venturi injector with the orifice in the water line and a check ball and spring inside the product input barb. I'd remove it, clean it, and replace it but after finding a few of these around the shop with one end broken off I figue I'd wait until I had a replacement.

I have been looking around on the Internet for something even close and not finding it. Anyone recognize it and know where I can pick up a few?

Tried to attach a photo but couldn't make the uploader happy.
I'd be glad to email photos if you're interested.

Thanks!

WardsCW

Reaction score
I appeciate your response.

I have three pictures, jpegs, two at 17k and one at 18k in size, that all failed to upload, together or individually. I believe the jpeg limit is 19k.

Thought possibly as a new member to the forum I might not yet have all the rights to access.

MEP001

Reaction score
You can use a hosting service like imageshack.us (Free, and you can store and manage many photos if you sign up) and pasting the "Forum link" provided will put the photo right in the post.