What's new

Hey 2 Biz…

GoBuckeyes

Self-Serve and Automatics
Reaction score
In regards to blowing down your HP lines rather than weeping, I haven't tried it. I have however, tried blowing down an automatic that had some stainless pipes and wands which subsequently made me not try it with my HP lines. It worked fine, until the first low pressure presoak pass after the machine sat all night. The presoak would instantly freeze when it hit the wands and spray tip that were about 15 degrees.

MEP001

Reaction score
GoBuckeyes said:
In regards to blowing down your HP lines rather than weeping, I haven't tried it. I have however, tried blowing down an automatic that had some stainless pipes and wands which subsequently made me not try it with my HP lines. It worked fine, until the first low pressure presoak pass after the machine sat all night. The presoak would instantly freeze when it hit the wands and spray tip that were about 15 degrees.
I've never had that problem with the Vector which also has a blowdown for freeze protection, but it doesn't get anywhere near that cold here.

I think your concerns are mostly valid - I'm expecting that the warm liquid from the heated trough will be enough to keep it from freezing too quickly.

Etowah