What's new

HELP!!!

Rubberducky

Reaction score
I just purchased a car wash and need help,
I have an autec automatic wash and a wash select pay station.
I received a call from world pay saying that I could just transfer the account over to my name if I setup with them.

So I did that as it seemed like the easiest way, He then told me that I need to contact unitec to get the switch over done, Unitec tells me they don't do it and I have to call my car wash supplier. My car wash supplier says he hasn't done them before and I need to call united.

does anyone know how to program these? I have my world pay merchant account number. world pay said its an ip based modem???

Flex- Wand

Reaction score
IP base modem. That's sound good it's up dated not dial up. Now you're distributor, you need one Unitec will not deal directly . So find one that is formillure with Unitec . Is sounds like your distributor is cherry picking is jobs?

mac

Reaction score
Welcome to the old run around. Unitec won't help because world pay was not made by them. Try calling Crypto Pay ( who made the system) and see if they can help.

Walter White

Reaction score
Bought a wash 6 years ago, have tried multiple times to be able to get my info converted from old owner( to get tech info, schematics etc) to just log in..... but never a response they really are a brutal company to deal with

Flex- Wand

Reaction score
Bought a wash 6 years ago, have tried multiple times to be able to get my info converted from old owner( to get tech info, schematics etc) to just log in..... but never a response they really are a brutal company to deal with
You talking Unitec ?

Flex- Wand

Reaction score
Yes I agree. I will be replacing wash select 2 shorty because of that it was dial up. But it was dependable.

Flex- Wand

Reaction score
In my opinion or experience Unitec merchants fee's are higher then dealing with Hamilton. Has anyone have experience with Dencar they refurbish Hamilton autocashers?

JCM

Reaction score
I’m not certain but I believe the modem from the wash select has to be sent into Unitec to be programmed which you have to do through a distributor.