What's new

HELP!!! WW Razor Double Barrel

Sudsitup

Reaction score
I had a DB ordered back in February. We were told that it would fit on the phone by Wash World while my distributor was on the phone with measuring tape in hand. The machine shipped and now does not fit in the bay. Spoke to Wash World the only solution they offered was to switch the arch to a razor. So now I have a double barrel carriage and a razor arch. Signage and pay station was ordered with DB logo etc. Any advice??? I am so burnt...... Do I climb some ladders in WW? Get an attorney? Losing time and business as I sit in dead water..

gpsoma

Reaction score
You can transfer to someone else. Let me know what happened.

edcrawfordlv

Reaction score
Why does the Machine not fit? Was it bigger than advertised or were your measurements wrong?

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
switch the arch and get the machine operationl so you can wash cars.

customers don't care if it's dbl barrel or not, they just want a clean car.

changing decals on signs in no big hot dog. your main goal should be to get the bay open so you can start making $$$$$!

DiamondWash

Reaction score
I take it the bay isn't tall enough to fit the DB Razor, switching the arch to a regular arch is going to make for some really interesting new problems especially for how the carriage was redesigned to accommodate that new style arch and how the LP and HP are no longer utilizing one line anymore.

1665186479581.png

1665186547034.png

KYwashywash

Reaction score
I had a DB ordered back in February. We were told that it would fit on the phone by Wash World while my distributor was on the phone with measuring tape in hand. The machine shipped and now does not fit in the bay. Spoke to Wash World the only solution they offered was to switch the arch to a razor. So now I have a double barrel carriage and a razor arch. Signage and pay station was ordered with DB logo etc. Any advice??? I am so burnt...... Do I climb some ladders in WW? Get an attorney? Losing time and business as I sit in dead water..
I have a new razor fully loaded shipping end of October. I’ll gladly flip it to you if want to trade even money?

PM if interested.

PEI

Reaction score
You could have the bottom 4 inches of the lower arches and lower arch cover cutoff so that it will fit. It should only remove 1 nozzle from each of the two arches