What's new

Help with spot free delivery pump

Bricks

Reaction score
I was going to post a new thread but this one caught my eye... I think my RO pump or motor is ready to go and a tech told me I have to buy these as one unit at 5-$6000.

That price would be devastating right now. Have a listen... it’s driving me nuts!
View attachment IMG_4355.MOV

Rfreeman

Reaction score
What pump and motor do you have now? My pumps went out this past Feb due to the freeze we had down here in Texas. I didn't want to try to replace the stack to the old motor so I purchased new. Originally, my pump stand (JC) had Pentair booster pumps but I switched them to Flotech (a brand owned by Pentair) each pump/motor cost me less than $1,000.

Bricks

Reaction score
What pump and motor do you have now? My pumps went out this past Feb due to the freeze we had down here in Texas. I didn't want to try to replace the stack to the old motor so I purchased new. Originally, my pump stand (JC) had Pentair booster pumps but I switched them to Flotech (a brand owned by Pentair) each pump/motor cost me less than $1,000.
I’m at work right now but I took this pic last night. 1081F869-BBC7-4D5F-8AB0-C831D77024BA.jpeg

Randy

Reaction score
Specialty car wash systems sourced a lot of parts from Italy, I guess they were less expensive buying them from over there. Shop around for multistage pump.