What's new

HELP with SNC 1.0 cabling

rghyska

Reaction score
I need help, I've outdone myself on being stupid this time. Anyway, I need help with the cabling on the back of the SNC PC. It seems that I lost my notes from the last time I had to pull out the PC, of course I didn't realize this until I unhooked everything.

So here is the problem I have cables lettered as follows:
J-2, J-3, J-6, J8, J10

And on the back of the PC I have the following labled connection points:

COM 1, COM 2, COM 13, COM 14, COM 15, COM 16

Can anyone tell me which cable goes where? I feel Like a complete dumb A!! for not making notes as I took everything off.

dclark3344

Reaction score
I will look tomorrow and post. Have you upgraded yours to NT? I know that they combined some of the cables. Mine is upgraded. I have to take the wife to the airport so it may be around noon.

dclark3344

Reaction score
I am not sure what the J cables represent. Mine has a lay out on the cabinet door and the cables are labeled to corespond with the coms. The slot 3 is open and the ribbon cable goes thru it for the LED screen then slot 4 is the VGA Monitor cable, Slot 5 is the Rocket port cable (previously 15 & 16) Then slot 6 large silver connector with 4 cables (previously 13 & 14) Then slot 7 is com 2 sideways connectors are network, audio an com 1 with the mouse and keyboard at the bottom. Hope this helps
DAvid

Etowah