What's new

Help with identifying Vacuum Door

designflaw

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I need help with identifying this door. I need to replace it but am not sure where to get this from. Thank you!

Attachments

MEP001

Reaction score
Hard to tell without seeing the whole vacuum, but it looks like a Doyle with a 3" coin mech. You won't find a new one, but it's just a piece of stainless steel with a double-D knockout for a lock and holes/slots for a coin acceptor. I wish I had a water jet or laser cutter, I could knock out stuff like that in no time.

Carwashking

Reaction score
I had some and Kleenrite has a replacement to switch to a coinmech acceptor. Don’t know part number because it was about 5 years ago I changed all in mine

MEP001

Reaction score
That is a coin mech acceptor, it's a 3" instead of the common 2". Whether he finds a new replacement door or makes or has made something, it would make sense to go with the more common acceptor.

Reaction score
That is a coin mech acceptor, it's a 3" instead of the common 2". Whether he finds a new replacement door or makes or has made something, it would make sense to go with the more common acceptor.
What’s the difference between a 2 inch or 3 inch coin acceptor in and are they both considered long drop or is one considered short drop?

Randy

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I need help with identifying this door. I need to replace it but am not sure where to get this from. Thank you!
What are the dimensions of this mystery vac door? I think I might have one.