What's new

help on choosing triple shine

washnut

Reaction score
I recently went to a 10 position faceplate and switches so i could add a triple shine wax system . any feed back on which system to buy.
One that puts out all three colors at once or ones that come out on a rotation, does the customer really know the differance. the cost of brand A that puts out all three at once is allmost 10k where as others are in the 2.5 - 4 k range. I dont want cheap , but i cant see spending for someting that wont be noticed.
Do you like a certain brand?

Thanks much
Ken

coincarwash.ca

Washin cars in the GTA
Reaction score
I use the one sold by Kleen-rite and I also use there chemicals....I love it and it works flawlessly.
Check out my website I have a video of it in action.
comes out like shaving craem.

frside1

Reaction score
i have both systems, 3 at once hands down is better show. how many bays do you have? 10k is more than i paid for a 6 bay. email me if you would like to discuss prices.

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
How do you get all three to the bay? What type of hose do you use? You would have to use a separate flojet pump for each one right? Do you have a separate solenoid rack (air & product) for each color? I am building my own and like the idea of doing it this way. Thanks for any info.

Parker

Reaction score
I have three to a bay... goes through one line but there is 3 different pumps (one for each color) one runs for 7-8 seconds then the next and so forth in a loop.... it mixes with a foam generator right before the hose in the bay with the air...... gives it more of a rainbow color then just the 3 colors....

frside1

Reaction score
you have three seperate pumps with 3 lines to above bay where there would be three foam generators. ( basically a brass t ) good foam show. similar to the the three stripes on an iba. they bleed together much much more show than coming out in hose every few seconds. customer sees all three colors at once.

washnut

Reaction score
Sorry for the missed detail, it is a 6 bay wash.
how it all gets to the bay i am not sure of the plumbing but i do see that it is a three pump system.I also understand that there is better show but i just dont like the additional cost if the show dosent create additional income.
To the user of Kleen rites system is it a standard tri foam shine system or the airlojic version.
Thanks to all
Ken

frside1

Reaction score
you have three pumps pumping simaltainously into three lines all the way to special gun with three ports. you have one air line to the three generators above bay. i don't care what anyone says, but running one pump, the colors will eventually blend together and show as one on the car have the time. show means a lot in customer perception of value for the money. if competitor does not have it and you do they will come to where perception of value is greatest. in a nut shell more business. imho

MEP001

Reaction score
frside1 said:
i don't care what anyone says, but running one pump, the colors will eventually blend together and show as one on the car have the time.
That may depend on the system, though I've never seen one that acts as you describe. The system I designed with a single pump overlaps each color for 10 seconds to get 6 colors. There is never a problem with color change - it's an even transition and never at any time turns gray, which is what I've seen when all three colors combine. I've set up the same system with both Flojet and Procon pumps, and it works the same with either pump.

sparkey

Reaction score
How do you keep the triplefoam from freezing in the winter?

WJB

Reaction score
You can weep it, use a blowdown system or use a methanol based product to prevent freeze ups