What's new

headlight restoration vend

txheat

Reaction score
anyone try the headlight restoration vend pack from Blue Magic sold at KR?

bigleo48

Reaction score
When most plastic lenses get cloudy it because the plastic is breaking down. So in order to restore, you need to remove a layer of plastic off of it. IMHO, this cannot be effectively done with these products alone.

To do it right it needs wet sanding with 1000 and 3000 grit paper, then the polish, then a sealant. However, the plastic will continue to breakdown and so it will likely need to be redone in a year or two depending on the plastic.

From a vending perspective, I've never had much luck selling special project type products. Wipes, towels, air fresheners, tire products sell well...the rest doesn't.

sparkey

Reaction score
I sell a similar item by stoner products. I tried the product on my faded out pop macine buttons and was amazed at the job they did. That being said I sell very few of them. I bet I haven't sold 2 packs in the last 4 months.

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
Even if it is an amazing product, if it can't sell a couple a
week, it is taking up valuable vending space. Not sure
what they cost or vend for, but if someone didn't like it
would you want to refund them 10-20$. There are alot of
vending options that are hard to keep in stock they sell
so well.

txheat

Reaction score
i have 12 vends so im trying to get rid of slow movers. i have 2 slow moving products. 1) wet towels 2) rain vision . im gona try to replace these with either just 4 leather, soap pads, or headlight restoration. Just wondered if anyone tried the product.

MEP001

Reaction score
txheat said:
i have 12 vends so im trying to get rid of slow movers. i have 2 slow moving products. 1) wet towels 2) rain vision . im gona try to replace these with either just 4 leather, soap pads, or headlight restoration. Just wondered if anyone tried the product.
For what it's worth, Wet Towels is one of our biggest sellers, not the North American product like the Rain Vision, but the ones that come 200 per box. It's a much better product.

txheat

Reaction score
For what it's worth, Wet Towels is one of our biggest sellers, not the North American product like the Rain Vision, but the ones that come 200 per box. It's a much better product.
yea kinda surprise the distributor too. At our location the glass cleaner out sell the wet towel.