What's new

Hamilton Pay Station - How to print free wash

IanBen

Reaction score
I recently purchased a car wash and trying to figure out on the hamilton pay station how to print a code or something for free washes? We are doing give aways to drive traffic but skimming the guide dont see an easy way to print a free wash code of sorts. Anyone with expereince on the hamilton system, its a CTK but from reading its the same programing as the HTK.

Roz

Reaction score
You need to have a Hamilton monthly support plan (bronze, silver, or gold) to print a wash code via Hosted Solutions. I would think you have Hosted Solutions in place for your CTK. If you are a new owner perhaps you have not gotten around to setting up your account with Hamilton. Didn’t the seller leave you any notes or did they just hand over the keys?

IanBen

Reaction score
You need to have a Hamilton monthly support plan (bronze, silver, or gold) to print a wash code via Hosted Solutions. I would think you have Hosted Solutions in place for your CTK. If you are a new owner perhaps you have not gotten around to setting up your account with Hamilton. Didn’t the seller leave you any notes or did they just hand over the keys?
Just keys, the station was closed

Roz

Reaction score
Once you get the paystation configured and working you should call Hamilton Support. They can tell you what you need to be able to print wash codes that can be entered into the keypad for a paid or free wash as it will depend on the equipment you have in place. No two hamilton paystations are 100% identical as you can customize your box. You can also add hardware to the station too as the cutout on the door are available. Plan what you want to be able to offer to customers and Hamilton can walk you through how to get there with your existing equipment as a starting point.

Etowah