What's new

Hamilton HTK programming with Washworld Razor 4

Etowah

chevyguy09

Reaction score
I am wondering if someone could help me out here. I have a customer that has a Washworld Razor 4 with a Hamilton HTK and the programming does not seem right on the Hamilton side. Currently, the Hamilton will allow the next customer to pay immediately after the first wash gets purchased and if something were to happen on the Razor side ie: Impact hit about wash, the next wash in line will be dropped. I am currently trying to set it up where it does not let the customer pay for a wash until either the underbody eyes are blocked or when the wash starts. I had the customer make some changes and now it will not let the next customer pay until after the dryers are done. Would someone be able to lead me in the right direction as far as POS setting on the Razor and the settings on the Hamilton. I typically do not dive into the auto cashier side often.

Thanks.

Zal

Reaction score
Call Hamilton phone option HTK support. They will walk you through. Typically, no charge to owner or technician. Just ask for programming help and clearly state your goal. All in all they provide very good support on the HTK