What's new

Hamilton DAN Overcharging

Speedi

Reaction score
I have a serious issue with my Hamilton DAN system overcharging my customers who use there credit cards in the SS bay. The configuration settings are correct as the other bays with a maximum of $10 charge for 12 minutes of time. The charges are all over the board for 9-12 minutes of time used. Charges range from $13.86 to $36.77 for using less than 12 minutes of wash time. This issue began on June 1st & Hamilton doesn't know what the problem is. Has anyone else had an issue with there DAN System overcharging there customers? My credit card controllers have all been updated to the latest updates of 3.20.

chaz

Reaction score
No clue... but I did have an issue with my DAN not texting/emailing crictal errors, I was getting non critical. I finally turned off the alerts, shut down and rebooted my Dan computer and turned the alerts back on and all is good. Perhaps you can try clearing all your bay pricing, rebooting and then setting up all your pricing again. I’m in count up mode. Just a thought. And come to think about it....my DAN issue baegan around the same time as yours....maybe a widows update at that time?! Weird..