What's new

Hamilton changers

Blanco

Reaction score
419-867-4858. That’s their phone number. Call them and you’ll get your answer.

brewer40312

Reaction score
I just called today. I have a razor that's being installed and I was told yesterday there was a 16 week lead time. What a disappointment to have all this money in my new IBA and have to wait another 16 weeks to start making any thing off it.

Randy

Reaction score
I just called today. I have a razor that's being installed and I was told yesterday there was a 16 week lead time. What a disappointment to have all this money in my new IBA and have to wait another 16 weeks to start making any thing off it.
When did you order your Razor? You should have ordered your ACW at the same time or sooner. I ordered 2 bill changers on Monday and have a ship date of May 5th. You can't build a unit if you can't get parts to build it and that's where most companies are at.

washnvac

Reaction score
Ok then, 16 weeks from Sept 21st would be right now. If you have to wait another 16 weeks, someone really F'ed up. Time to get out a can of whoop a$$! Don't assume anything.

Randy

Reaction score
The emails were dated Sept. 21st with the Great Lakes, Mid. Atlantic and Eastern Sales rep with Hamilton. I assume my WW rep ordered the Razor and the Commander at the same time.
Sounds to me like your distributor screwed up. If he doesn't reply to the order request with "APPROVED" it's not going to get ordered. There's Hamilton Commander for sale of Face Book Car wash market place

brewer40312

Reaction score

Update : My IBA and playstation was paid for Oct. 30, it's April 1st and Im still not washing cars.

Randy

Reaction score
Update : My IBA and playstation was paid for Oct. 30, it's April 1st and Im still not washing cars.
Something is not right. I ordered 2 HTK’s for a customer about that same time and they been installed for a couple of weeks now

brewer40312

Reaction score
Something is not right. I ordered 2 HTK’s for a customer about that same time and they been installed for a couple of weeks now
Randy I think my Wash World Rep. dropped the ball. I ask around on here and found a new commander in Baltimore. The guy that I bought it from had one of his employees meet me in Morgantown, WV. Which saved me a few hours of drive time. It took about 11-12 hours of driving that day. This whole situation of purchasing this Razor and Commander has not been anything like I expected.

Wash World and Hamilton both have been really helpful.