What's new

Hamilton ACW4 problem??

Harper220

Reaction score
My ACW4 keeps going out of service and says $1 input stuck and there is usually one bill on top that didn't go into the stacker? All I have to do is press the bottom button and it says error acknowledged and resets it, but it's just a matter of time and it will do it again. It's been happening now for the last week or so and it's done it before in the past. Mysteriously it will not do it for months and then when it does start to do it, it's pretty frequent. Anybody else have this problem? What did you find the problem to be?

MEP001

Reaction score
The validator causes the $1 input stuck error - it probably needs to be serviced or replaced.

Randy

Reaction score
There are a couple of more things that will cause a ?$1 Input Stuck? error. The Validator sends a signal to the Controller and Controller cycles the Stacker, if the Stacker doesn?t cycle or the Controller doesn?t get the signal that the Stacker has cycled the ACW will go out of service. With a bill on top of the Stacker pusher plate that could be the Stacker is not cycling. The wiring harness or the Stacker could be the problem, check the connections on the validator, controller and the Stacker. Check for loose wires and loose or corroded connections. If you have another Stacker swap out Stackers if the wiring looks good.

mparker1975

Reaction score
I would call Hamiltion, they have always been very helpful for me. From my experience I would say your validator or stacker needs to be serviced or replaced.

MEP001

Reaction score
I would assume he's gotten it working since the seven and a half years ago he posted.