What's new

Hamilton ACW Goldline Controller removal

Wash Grunt

Reaction score
I am new to the car wash industry, working as a site manager as my retirement job. We have the Hamilton Goldline ACW that apparently the back up battery has gone bad. I have been in contact with Hamilton and have a repair order number, and need to send in the controller. Stupid question but is the controller the box on the left side wall of the cabinet with the four colored buttons? There is a box above it labeled DC Power Supply. Looks like I have to remove the bill validator mounts to get to it. Anyone have any suggestions for someone who knows nothing about this?

Randy

Reaction score
If you have a XE validator your going to have to remove the validator and the stacker. The controller is the 4 colored buttons on the front. You don't need to send your controller in to Hamilton if all it's doing is losing the memory you can change the memory battery yourself, it's not hard. I think I have a memory battery in stock

OurTown

Reaction score
I thought some batteries were soldered in.

Randy

Reaction score

Scott220

Reaction score
I’m also in need of a battery backup for the straight Goldline with the four colored button controller. Not the ACW. Anyone know that part #? I was about to be forced to shut down for up to a week to send controller in for Hamilton to replace battery. I didn’t realize it could be done on site! Hamilton said sending in was the only option.