What's new

Hamel Family Update and Happy New Year!!!

CRHAMEL

Reaction score
Ok, given what happen to our factory 9 months ago we making HUGE progress
You are all probably getting a good supply of parts from your Dist. (if not let me know) We do have a couple of things to get lined up but I can assure everyone we will be coming out of this stronger that anyone could ever imagine!!!! We have doubled our Mfg. Facility and we have some state of the art machines. We have set our selfs up to really do good things in the next 30+Years. One of the hardest parts of this whole deal is the learning curve of how to run and program all new machines. I mean we lost everything. Even the lathe I started running at 12 years old. Gone! The good news for every one give all what happen to our Family On December 23rd my wife and I had our first child Isaac Robert Hamel.
We got to take him home on Christmas day !! Maybe a 4th generation in the CW world. I want to thank everyone for your support and I want to let every one know that the battle we fight is not for ourself but people of the Industry. It has carved us into the people that we are.. Hard working ASS KICKING AMERICANS!!! We all have that in us and we should hold our heads high!! That is the basic nature of our beings.And what it takes to survive!!!
Love and Peace in 2012
Chris Hamel

ken-pro

Equipment Distributor
Reaction score
Congratulations Chris on your new addition to the family!

Glad to hear things are coming together again for you and the rest of the family.

Louise

Reaction score
Blessings to you and your family.

Best of luck.
Louise

Back4More

Equipment & Chem Supplier
Reaction score
Great to hear Chris! And congrats on the little one!

Ron Campagna Jr.

Ghetto Wash

Reaction score
Glad to hear that you are getting back on your feet - lots of hard work I'm sure.

How are you coming on foam guns and stainless mat clamps? I've been trying to order them from Windtrax and they say they were still out of them.