What's new

GT 700 Mark VII

chaz

Reaction score
Need brainstorming help.

My rear tires are not being washed by the wheel brushes. PLC input 17 is lit, and both eye beems are lit. Changed both eye beams still have issue. No noticeable damage to the cables, but I did try an alternate cable on the passenger side. I haven’t changed out the driver cable, though no noticeable damage I’m beginning to think that’s the issue....but the red light is on the eye!?

I thought the issue was just simply the eye out of align as it definitely was out of align. But that didn’t fix issue. I giggled the wire on the old eye at the drivers side and that turned off PLC 17,and it lit as i blocked the eye but then went steady. That’s why I changed the drivers eye first. So like I said...that leaves either a bad “brand new”eye or the cable from the eye?! BUT....why are the eyes lighting....the drivers eye should always be lit....but if a bad cable how is it lit. Passenger eye should only lite when blocked. PLC 17 goes out of if disconnect cable to passenger eye.

Tks

chaz

Reaction score
SOLVED. It was as I first thought an alignment issue. Thought I had it back correctly....obviously not. Amazing how just off a bit become a huge deal when it shoots across bay.