What's new

Green Hydraulic fluid

Bricks

Reaction score
Hello
Has anyone changed their Futura, or other hydraulically operated wash, to the water soluble kind Kleen Green fluid?

Reaction score
Hello
Has anyone changed their Futura, or other hydraulically operated wash, to the water soluble kind Kleen Green fluid?
I’m not an operator, but I do know a bit about hydraulics. Was the old fluid water based? If not then you should stick to non water based hydraulic fluid. From what I know different pump designs need different hydraulic fluid types and dyes. Is your machine a Millennium?

Bricks

Reaction score
I’m not an operator, but I do know a bit about hydraulics. Was the old fluid water based? If not then you should stick to non water based hydraulic fluid. From what I know different pump designs need different hydraulic fluid types and dyes. Is your machine a Millennium?
Revolution. I don’t want the mineral based getting on cars. I’m thinking the water based won’t be so difficult to remove.

Reaction score
Revolution. I don’t want the mineral based getting on cars. I’m thinking the water based won’t be so difficult to remove.
Was it always water based? I would say contact your distributor but no specialty equipment distributors exist anymore LOL

Reaction score
Based on what real-world experience?
I have an operator friend that runs 2 Autec In-Bay-Express machines and another friend that runs a hydraulic based XR1000 conveyor and they’ve told me that certain hydraulic fluids are tied to different pump designes.

MEP001

Reaction score
There are water-based hydraulic fluids that are designed to replace oil-based fluids. So once again, you are giving an opinion based on zero facts. Try reading the first post in this thread again and answer it appropriately.