What's new

Great customer service from Coinless!

Etowah

Kimberly Berg

Reaction score
As I've posted before, we installed the Coinless mobile payment app at my SS Car Wash 10 months ago (September 2022). Customers can purchase $1 tokens with cash, credit cards, Apple Pay and Google Pay. But tokens have become expensive and labor intensive keeping them clean and polished. Coinless has been a perfect fit! Citrus Heights Car Wash is a high-end SS car wash with 5 bays. Customers absolutely LOVE the convenience and technology of this app, and income increases every month! In 10 months, we've had 1982 customers download the app. Reviews are very positive with 4.5 droplets.

A couple weeks ago, we started having an intermittent problem with Coinless. A customer would end their time on the app, but the DixMor timer would keep counting up. Fortunately, the customer's time stopped accurately. This happened about 6 times, in 4 different bays. I reached out to Coinless and spoke to Braden. He asked me a lot of great questions to narrow down the issue. Over the past week, we texted back and forth, with photos, details and suggestions. I felt heard and my issue was given high priority. Braden investigated it on his end and determined there were 2 issues: Weak WIFI signal (Coinless devices were reading 40%) and Intermittent Connection (devices were going offline randomly). Braden suspected that the problem might be with my Comcast modem, as it was supporting 31 HD video cameras. After a few more tests, Braden recommended a dedicated router just for the Coinless devices, and recommended one from Amazon for $30. On Friday 7/14, he spent 1.5 hours on the phone with me, helping me set it up and test. The WIFI signal is now registering 100%!! (y):)

It's almost 4pm Sunday afternoon, and no phone calls on the car wash hotline. I'm cautiously optimistic that we fixed the problem. Thank you Braden with Coinless!! 👏🏆