What's new

Graphic Design...

Twodose

Reaction score
If you wanted to design your own decals for your service boxes in the bays and/or for vacs or any other custom design decal for your wash, where would you go?

Manufacture no longer makes the decals for my in bay boxes, I found a place that will do them but I have to buy a minimum of 25 @ 22.60 each, plus a design fee of $150.00 and a first time fee of $75.00.

It would take me a long time to use 25 decals.

JustClean

Reaction score
If you wanted to design your own decals for your service boxes in the bays and/or for vacs or any other custom design decal for your wash, where would you go?
If you are okay with the computer I would use free Inkscape http://www.inkscape.org/ , do my own stickers and email them to any sign maker as a PDF or EPS file. He prints them out and you pick it up. Cheap as chips.

MEP001

Reaction score
Kleen-Rite will also make decals - they're not the best print job in the world, but they last and there's no real limit to the design.

Jeff_L

Reaction score
I've used Sign-A-Rama before for my credit card decals. Didn't like the ones that came with the boxes, so I had my own customized with my logo. They didn't require a minimum order, and their price was fine. Don't remember the exact cost, but my jaw didn't drop when I got the bill. I just dropped off the faceplates, they created the design, and put it on the faceplate as well. Great service!

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd have my sign guy make some out of 5 year vinyl.