What's new

Got ripped off by carwashcanopies.com

Carwashmafia

Reaction score
I would like to know if anyone has dealt with this company? I see now that there are a lot of people that have been ripped off by this company I have an attorney and I am pursuing criminal charges.

celica

Reaction score
I took a look at the web site. There's no address listed. That should be a red flag that let's you know to be aware. A legitimate business will have their address clearly listed. At least you can google map them to be sure they have a real location. Carwashcanopies is just a web fabrication.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
This form used to have a Distributor Reveiw section and you could describe the experience you had with other members and they took it down it was very helpful tool actually especially to new operators. I guess the truth hurt to many people's feelings

DavidM

Reaction score
I have purchased from car wash canopies twice. Both times it took many months longer to receive the product than was promised. The original canopies I ordered were good quality and well made. The second set of canopies has faded badly in a year. The owner promised to replace them but I haven't heard anything more from him. It is a shame because the industry could use a company selling the product he offers but I couldn't in good conscience recommend this company. He doesn't seem to know how to run a business.

Carwashmafia

Reaction score
I just found this seems to be a pattern with this guy you can only keep stealing from people for so long eventually it catches up to you.
because this is a pattern my attorney is in contact with the district attorney and we are filing criminal charges against Jim Lewis.

EcoXpress

Reaction score
I got ripped off by Jim at car wash canopies also. I paid $5,675 and he made up some story over and over again, then started blocking my numbers. I would love to help pursue him. Just let me know how I can help

Blanco

Reaction score
I can't believe this guy is still doing this. HES A POS. When I first purchased my first car wash 8 years I placed a 8k order with him. He gave me run around for months. I know it sucks getting scammed by this guy but here is a good story for you guys to laugh at. I told him I had cousins that own 15 locations and they want to place a order for canopies but they want to see the quality. I made him drive in a u haul from Texas to Michigan with my canopies. He thought he was going to get a 100K deposit for canopies after they see mine. After we unloaded my canopies I told him to go drive to a address two more hours away north to pick up a check. lmaoooo I bet he will never forget that. I was 23 at the time got my canopies and he drove back to Texas knowing he got played by someone half his age lol

soonermajic

Reaction score
I can't believe this guy is still doing this. HES A POS. When I first purchased my first car wash 8 years I placed a 8k order with him. He gave me run around for months. I know it sucks getting scammed by this guy but here is a good story for you guys to laugh at. I told him I had cousins that own 15 locations and they want to place a order for canopies but they want to see the quality. I made him drive in a u haul from Texas to Michigan with my canopies. He thought he was going to get a 100K deposit for canopies after they see mine. After we unloaded my canopies I told him to go drive to a address two more hours away north to pick up a check. lmaoooo I bet he will never forget that. I was 23 at the time got my canopies and he drove back to Texas knowing he got played by someone half his age lol
Strike one up for the good guys!!!😁