What's new

google maps listing

Etowah

Eric H

Reaction score
I just listed my 3 sites on google maps. I've been meaning to do it for a couple of years now. If you haven't done so you really should, IMHO.

Is there anwhere else I should be listing my sites, hopefully for free? I looked at Yahoo maps but could not find an area to list businesses at.

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
Yahoo and Bing are kind of funny about trying to register. They want it to be prepaid. We actually got listed as a Google Favorite Place in our area. They send out a sticker you affix to your door and it has a QR code that can be read by a smartphone that takes you right to the local business center listing. So to make a long story short, I will second the recommendation to list your car wash with Google.

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
Your post reminded me of something my mom sent me. Google also has a free phone information service that is voice activated and it connects you without having to dial. Its great for those of us on the go. Its not perfect but its at least as good as the old 555-1212 (and its FREE call).
1-800-466-4411

bigleo48

Reaction score
I got listed on google maps also. But one of the other issues you may want to look into it having your wash's webpage come up first on the search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo). That way, when you search for your wash, it comes up with your webpage, but also the map to your site, street view, etc, along with any videos you may have on youtube. I just searched my wash and even found a link to my customer comment form under openPDF search engine. I found my news postings for charity washes, scores for sports teams I sponsor. So anyone who searches for us gets a really good feel for who we are.

Big