What's new

Goodbye 2016!!!!

Uncle Sam

Reaction score
I have been absent from the Forum for most of 2016 since my last post in May when I announced that I had to skip the Nashville show due to my wife’s health problems. She had continuing heath problems for the rest of the year until she had a massive stroke in late October. She spent the next two months in the hospital and in a skilled nursing home doing therapy to help her recover some quality of life. It never happened so my family and I had to place her in Hospice care 3 days after Christmas to let nature take its course. She passed away in the early morning of January 1, 2017. Needless to say the Christmas season was not a very happy one for my family.

I told very few of my customers about my situation, because you all have problems of your own. Some of you have been through these situations yourself, as I have found out, so you know what I have been through. I haven’t been focused on my usual customer service as I usually am, but, now, that I am starting a new chapter in my life, I can get back to what I need to do. I apologize to any of you that have been disappointed with my actions these past months, but now is the time to continue into the new year with my usual good customer service.

I appreciate every one of you on this forum.

Uncle Sam :( :(

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. She was a good woman and partner.

gearhead

Reaction score
So Sorry to hear Jim. Sending good thoughts your way.

Matt

JMMUSTANG

car wash owner
Reaction score
I am so sorry Jim I just read this.
Believe me when I say this my heart and soul prays for both of you.

motobikemike

Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Jim? Does anyone know if he is okay? I ordered a vendor from him in December and sent payment in full. The vendor was supposed to ship in January. Jim won't answer my emails, nor return my calls.

JMMUSTANG

car wash owner
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Jim? Does anyone know if he is okay? I ordered a vendor from him in December and sent payment in full. The vendor was supposed to ship in January. Jim won't answer my emails, nor return my calls.
Give him some time
Be patient