What's new

Goldline loses memory

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Replaced battery but......

My goldline still loses wash names/prices when I lose power.

Any ideas?

washnvac

Reaction score
I put an uninteruptable power supply in mine when I was having the same issue. That solved it.

Etowah

MEP001

Reaction score

It won't run it very long, but my problem was different. The power would blink out for half a second, the bill acceptors would remain active but the controllers would not, so everyone after the power blink would lose their money.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Been thinking about buying one of these for camera system and router, or a comparable ecoflow. brand. This one has 600w continuous. Not sure what wattage the goldline uses with the heater though:

OurTown

Reaction score
Been thinking about buying one of these for camera system and router, or a comparable ecoflow. brand. This one has 600w continuous. Not sure what wattage the goldline uses with the heater though:

You can check it with your clamp on multimeter the next time it is cold enough out for the heater to kick on. Also check it while it is returning coins to get an idea of the full amperage draw.

Roz

Reaction score
Check your GL firmware version. We are experiencing some gremlins in our GL out of the blue. While we trouble shoot he issue we learned that our firmware is old by several big updates. Hoping the new firmware exorcises the gremlins.