What's new

Goldline ACW’s?

Keno

Reaction score
Do you keep the same merchant accounts and this is just a hardware replacement or does this require all new accounts? Just curious if I could keep all the e-xact settings and just replace the hardware.
You have to create an all new account through nayax, e-xact and your current processor are eliminated. Nayax handles the processing and backend compliance, their fees are competitive.

kempape

Reaction score
No link, have to call to order, car wash services out of TN, will send you the contact info directly

Either way works, they will get pre-auth for the top wash if they use nayax first, then final charge will get adjusted according to wash selected.
ACW buttons, no double selection needed. This can be adjusted to your needs by Nayax support. No worries, I'm a nayax fan so far with our SS and IBAs, but limited time using nayax. Our top wash in the IBA are about 75-85% CC, so we needed an upgrade from the old hamilton insert and pull out quickly reader that apparently everyone forgot how to use already. Nayax has been a nice, modern improvement
[/QUOTE how is the nayax (for autocashier )working out for you ? thanks

Keno

Reaction score
Working great, it's a great improvement to a bulletproof, workhorse autocashier. I would buy again in a heartbeat if I had to do it again.