What's new

Goldine or 4/5 conversion for Crypto

kbergeth

Reaction score
Hi there, we need one goldline ACW or converted 4/5 to convert our IBA’s to Cryptopay. Help please

MEP001

Reaction score
Why have you created a new thread for basically the same thing? You got your answer in the other thread.

kbergeth

Reaction score
Nope, still looking. Hoped someone else would see it.

MEP001

Reaction score
As a general rule you're better off adding info in your existing thread so people can see what's already been discussed.

Btw, I'll go ahead and say it, your profile image was harvested off a "good health" site, so it stinks of scam.

Randy

Reaction score
As a general rule you're better off adding info in your existing thread so people can see what's already been discussed.

Btw, I'll go ahead and say it, your profile image was harvested off a "good health" site, so it stinks of scam.
Geez MEP, cut the guy a little slack. He’s new to the car wash world, been in the game less than a year. He’s got a car wash in Grand Junction Colorado. He’s getting desperate for a Goldline ACW.

kbergeth

Reaction score

I’ll be sure to run all my posts by the car wash forum police in the future. The good health site is real and that’s me. I figured having an actual photo of myself would be a good thing. Have a merry Christmas, hope you’re not as grumpy with your loved ones 🤣

Blanco

Reaction score
I have two ACW 4 with Cryptopay already installed sitting in my backroom if your interested.

bert79

Reaction score
I will stick up for kbergeth here. He and I have talked several times over the phone. He checks out. Also he bought parts from me and his check cleared. He seems totally legit and is just looking for help getting his place in working order.