What's new

GinSan gs8 timer issue

Fatboy769

Living the American Dream
Reaction score
If the bay is set for 8 coins and comes on with 5, it’s either the timer or coin mechanism. You can test that following the info in the attached photo.

As far as the the functions working on the rotary switch , as long as 11 and 21 are still jumped together, you got a bad switch.

Attachments

Reaction score
If the bay is set for 8 coins and comes on with 5, it’s either the timer or coin mechanism. You can test that following the info in the attached photo.

As far as the the functions working on the rotary switch , as long as 11 and 21 are still jumped together, you got a bad switch.
I appreciate your help. I replaced the timer and that fixed it right away.
I put a new switch knob on and still same thing.

Fatboy769

Living the American Dream
Reaction score
I appreciate your help. I replaced the timer and that fixed it right away.
I put a new switch knob on and still same thing.
Have you confirmed that 11 and 21 are jumped together on the switch? According to your video, only the high pressure functions are working. My question is, when you turn it to high pressure soap and the pump kicks on, does it spray soap or just water? Same thing with high pressure wax, does it spray wax or just water? Can you post some pics of the rotary switch?

Reaction score
Have you confirmed that 11 and 21 are jumped together on the switch? According to your video, only the high pressure functions are working. My question is, when you turn it to high pressure soap and the pump kicks on, does it spray soap or just water? Same thing with high pressure wax, does it spray wax or just water? Can you post some pics of the rotary switch?
Confirmed. 11 and 21 are still jumped together 21 and 31 are also jumped.
Confirmed. The soap does come out and so does the wax.

electroswitch 31303mh

Attachments