What's new

Gin San

thepoundwash

Reaction score
We are hooking up a GinSan Ultimate System. Our tank does not have a low water cut off. Is there anyway to bypass that system. It's not allowing our timer to power up.

MEP001

Reaction score
Jumper the wires together.

MEP001

Reaction score
There should be a pair of wires that go to the back of the tank and would normally connect to a float switch.

DavidM

Reaction score
You can get a wiring diagram from Ginsan for the pumpstand. Dan may pop in this thread to help you out.
I would recommend adding a low level switch to protect your pumps.
I believe the low level switch connects to the terminal strip in the upper left corner labeled ABCDEF. You could jumper it there. Use a meter to follow the 24v circuit, many of these systems have been modified by field techs so it might not be wired as designed.

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
You can get a wiring diagram from Ginsan for the pumpstand. Dan may pop in this thread to help you out.
You rang?

That is a reeeeallllyyyy old unit. Obsolete timers, contactors/overload, GS-23 hasn't been around for about 15 years. I believe I talked to the original poster yesterday. I'll repeat what I said then: "Do not fire up the unit without water in the rinse tank. You run the risk of running the pumps dry and burning them them up"

Wiring diagram attached.

Attachments

Etowah