What's new

Gin San/IVS

Fabman

Reaction score
What happenrd to Gin San? Nobody anwers the phone.

M

mmc

One of there people that I know pretty well told me that they are just about done. He was saying that the bank took over the place. There not paying there vendors or shipping equipment very well. Maybe they are done already if they arent answering the phone. Ill call him at home and ask him whats up.

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
GinSan/IVS

Fabman/MMC,

My name is Doug Empie and I am the Territory Manager for the distribution of Ginsan Equipment. I can assure you that GinSan Industries and Industrial Vacuum Systems are healthy and operational. I apologize for you not being able to get through to one of our employees. Please feel free to call me direct at 877-995-1675 if you have any questions or need product assistance.

One of there people that I know pretty well told me that they are just about done. He was saying that the bank took over the place. There not paying there vendors or shipping equipment very well. Maybe they are done already if they arent answering the phone. Ill call him at home and ask him whats up.

Fabman

Reaction score
How can you assure us of this. This is not the first time that this rumor has surfaced nor have people complained of your service on this forum. We really like your product, but are you going to be around to service it?

LewisBrosCarWash

Reaction score
Hey Doug

This is Nick Lewis from Topeka,KS and I currently have 8 GinSan Lumi-Touch Meter Boxes. Ben Smith and GinSan has been very helpfull lately with my problems with my L.E.D. buttons. The L.E.D. light has been going out. I had over 20 of them go out and I put them in March of 07. I have replaced the 20 buttons with new ones that have a better design. They sent me all new ones as back up. If you go through your distributor that you purchased your GinSan product from you usually get faster results. Thank you GinSan for your service.

Reaction score
As a distributor for ginsan i have never had a problem getting in touch with them, if the person i am looking for is not at there desk i just leave a message and always get a call back as soon as they can. As for ginsan not getting equipment out fast i think they are one of the quickest i have seen out there. Sounds like someone has an axe to grind with ginsan and is using this fourm to try to get back at them, and that is not right. { just my 2 cents}

Fabman

Reaction score
Thank you Nick, I inherited the machines when I bought the wash. I found someone else who helped me with what I needed. I am still wondering if they will be around long. Are Gin San and IVS the same company. If one goes down does the other? I also have IVS vacs. EESH!!!

Fabman

Reaction score
Sorry, did not mean to offend. As a rep I would expect you to defend your product. I got worried. There name was on the machines that I bought. I found someone else to help me. No axe here.

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
GinSan Industries/Industrial Vacuum Systems

Fabman,

Once again my name is Doug Empie and I am the Territory Manager for the distribution of GinSan products. I would like to make one final comment and put this issue to rest as one of my customers and distributors did in the previous posts.

First off, Claiming to be a previous IVS fab shop supervisor as you do, I imagine you have built quite a few relationships with your co-workers over time. The one factor that I think you forgot to take into account is these
non-fact based comments that you have made which are viewed by thousands on Mr. Pitzers website, and how they will negatively effect your "friends" and there families in the future. GinSan and IVS are healthy and operational.
Once again if you would like to discuss this, please feel free to call me. I have left my direct line in a previous post. Actually, if you would like to stop in, I can give you a tour of our facilities which I am sure will put to rest your worries about the future of GinSan and IVS.

Douglas Empie
GinSan Industries

Sorry, did not mean to offend. As a rep I would expect you to defend your product. I got worried. There name was on the machines that I bought. I found someone else to help me. No axe here.

Fabman

Reaction score
Please relax, I only asked why didn't they answer the phones. I didn't bring up the bank thing. I also have talk in the highest regard for your product on this forum. I used to make it and still think it is one of the best products on the market. That is why I talked my brother in colorado into co-buying a car wash with your product. I am so happy for my friends that you guys are doing well. It is partially because of my freind that I inquired. Thank you and take care. Goodbye.

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
Please relax, I only asked why didn't they answer the phones. I didn't bring up the bank thing. I also have talk in the highest regard for your product on this forum. I used to make it and still think it is one of the best products on the market. That is why I talked my brother in colorado into co-buying a car wash with your product. I am so happy for my friends that you guys are doing well. It is partially because of my freind that I inquired. Thank you and take care. Goodbye.
Fabman:

If you or anyone else has a problem reaching someone here feel free to contact myself directly at 1-616-735-5608 or Doug at the number he provided. If you have to leave a voicemail, I can assure you that the call will be returned the same day as we do not leave for the day until every call has been returned.

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
Dan,
Do you sell GinSan parts through Wash Equipment Technoliges or is that only for the PDQ and Macneil parts? Is WET the service provider for Gin San products in Michigan? Is "car lovers" a division of GinSan? Just questions that have come up in the past couple of years. Glad to hear everything is going well!

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
Dan,
Do you sell GinSan parts through Wash Equipment Technoliges or is that only for the PDQ and Macneil parts? Is WET the service provider for Gin San products in Michigan? Is "car lovers" a division of GinSan? Just questions that have come up in the past couple of years. Glad to hear everything is going well!
Washing Equipment is our full line distributor in Michigan and as such is responsible for parts sales and service in their territory.

Carlovers is the name of the actual carwashes that our owner has along with his kids.

Last edited:
Etowah