What's new

Gas Prices?

CarWashBoy

Reaction score
Hi, How do you guys/gals feel about the impact of High Fuel prices will affect the Car Wash Biz?

MEP001

Reaction score
It always has in the past.

eckert16

Reaction score
what's more important to the customer?
put the cash in the gas tank to arrive at work/groceries/home...
or
put the cash in the carwash and not arrive at work/groceries/home...

Yes...lack of discretionary income will affect the car wash biz

mac

Reaction score
Let’s. Not forget hoe “we” g. First day in office sleepy Joe shuts down major pipeline that brought Canadian crude to our refineries. Then he shuts down all petroleum exploration on federal lands. Says he did it so we can go to wind and solar, which will never happen. Then he buys oil from Iran. Only two years ago Trump had us energy independent . We were selling energy to the world and now we buy it from people who hate us.

eckert16

Reaction score
it's been way less than two years. ... US was energy independent and an exporter of fuel on the day biden was sworn into office in Jan 2021... this is only March 2022... by my count that is only 15 months....

His 17 actions that day were unprecedented in the number of executive orders he signed to remove Pres Trump's impact on the economy...

www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/01/20/fact-sheet-president-elect-bidens-day-one-executive-actions-deliver-relief-for-families-across-america-amid-converging-crises/

mac

Reaction score
Your counting is better than mine. What bothers me is come some car wash guys can figure this out but the talking heads can’t. Oh I forgot. They blame Trump.