What's new

Futura Revolution Wash not starting

Reaction score
Hello,

Wondering if anyone might have some ideas on how to trouble-shoot the futura revolution wash cycle not starting. I can purchase a wash and the enter now activates along with the drive forward light. When the vehicle gets to the correct position where the DMS should indicate stop, it does not and the drive forward light on the DMS stays active and never turns off. If you exceed the position where the backup light should come it does not either. The drive forward light stays active until the wash timesout.

I have checked the input sensors for the vehicle security and treadle input and can determine from the main control panel that when ever the sensors are blocked it is triggering on the control panel. I am at kind of a loss on how to trouble-shoot this further.

As a side note, I was troubleshooting why the 110V horn was not working and tracked it down to relay that when the horn trigger is activated I see the voltage at the relay but never get the 110V to the horn. Unfortunately, the relay is not something I have a spare for and will need to order. The wash was working correctly without the horn prior to the t/s. I have checked for loose wires but not finding any.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
John