What's new

futura millennium car wash

aubry588

Reaction score
I just recently got into the car wash industry and i now own a futura millennium car wash and i am having some problems with it. Iv tried my best to find a user manual online but i can seem to find one. If anyone could point me in the right direction i would be so greatfull. Any help would be appreciated.

MikeV

Reaction score
There is no online manual available and Specialty doesn't make the Millennium any more. I can help you with whatever problems you are having or any info you may need. I am in Florida doing an installation now and will be here for another week or so, but can swing by Covington on my way home if you need me to. Just let me know.

aubry588

Reaction score
Well one of the problems i am having is that i have logged out of the runtime, and i dont know the username or password to log back on. Is their an Administrative user and password that i could use to log in? Because i cant get the wash to function at all right now.

MikeV

Reaction score
your user name and password is "service", "service"
if that doesn't work use "master", "control"

aubry588

Reaction score
I will try those first thing in the morning and let you know if it works or not, thanks for the help.

MikeV

Reaction score
If neither of those work, then the previous owner may have changed the name and password. You will need to contact him to get them.

aubry588

Reaction score
Well service service did work but did not fix my problem. I still cant even run a test wash. When i go and start a test wash with phantom or real car, nothing happens. Also if i put money in from the outside and select your wash , it just says waiting for car wash. The wash never tells me to Enter Slowly, and if i pull up onto the pedal it tells me to exit. Any idea what my problems could be?

aubry588

Reaction score
Well i got it working now, their is a breaker inside the main pannel to cut off the touchscreen thing. Cut it off then back on and logged in as service now everything worked like before. Thanks for the help man!

MikeV

Reaction score
I was going to tell you that you will need to reset (reboot) the system, but looks like you figured that out. If there is anything else I can help you with, let me know.
Mike V.
Thanks for the compliment, Bill