What's new

Futura Millenium fault

classic1

Reaction score
I have a futura millenium that I am getting a I/O fault after the wash gets to the back of the car during the presoak pass. Wash trips out then resets and will go back to home. Thought maybe vehicle security sensor was causing this but it appears to be working fine. Thanks for any help some has!
Jeff

MikeV

Reaction score
The I/O fault is the Input/output fault, usually caused by a loose connection at the power supply. Check your connections there. There are some other things that may cause that, depending on what controller you have, ie ; touch screen, Uniop etc. You might also want to check the connection between the controller and the programmer(touch screen/uniop) It is a cat5 cable.

classic1

Reaction score
Thanks Mike! I will check the connections this morning - I have a touch screen on this unit. Hopefully just a loose connection.
Jeff

classic1

Reaction score
I checked connections this morning and didn't find anything loose. I also thought it might be a presoak selenoid as it is tripping out during the presoak cycle at the back of the car. I checked them - they looked rough obviously got moisture into the coil wiring, so I changed both valves but unit still is tripping out how would I test to see if it is a module? Or any other ideas? Thanks!

classic1

Reaction score
Mike thanks for the help today. When I talked to Jeff he had me check the new presoak selenoids I put in to see if they might be 24v ac instead of dc. Turns out they were. I removed the wires from the module for presoak front and rear and ran machine to test and machine ran everything right except presoak. So have the right selenoids coming. I was glad to talk to guys that were familiar with this machine and that had parts available. Thanks again! Jeff