What's new

Futura Manual

waterlogged

Reaction score
Hey,

Where can I find a manual for the Futura Time Machine self serve timer? Mine has grown legs and wandered off!!

Thanks

MikeV

Reaction score
Good luck with that one. Unless someone has one laying around somewhere, you're not likely to find one.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Hey,

Where can I find a manual for the Futura Time Machine self serve timer? Mine has grown legs and wandered off!!

Thanks
Waterlogged,

I just went to my file cabinet in my office & I found a pristine copy of Specialty's 10 page Futura Time Machine with lots of details on its interaction with the other potential interface components. I will be happy to send you a PDF copy via email. Watch for a PM from me for my email address so I can send you the PDF that you can easily print out all of its 10 pages or view all ten pages on your computer.

The Time Machine is very reliable & had some nifty features such as grace period that some of the others do not have ... so if it is a good fit for you to keep your Time Machines ... I can see the potential reasoning behind it.

Mike Walsh King Koin

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Waterlogged,

I scanned the pages in now with the pdf ready when for when your email becomes available. I used the email feature of the Car Wash Forum so you should see an email from me & not just a PM.

Mike Walsh King Koin

ekowest

Reaction score
Waterlogged,

I just went to my file cabinet in my office & I found a pristine copy of Specialty's 10 page Futura Time Machine with lots of details on its interaction with the other potential interface components. I will be happy to send you a PDF copy via email. Watch for a PM from me for my email address so I can send you the PDF that you can easily print out all of its 10 pages or view all ten pages on your computer.

The Time Machine is very reliable & had some nifty features such as grace period that some of the others do not have ... so if it is a good fit for you to keep your Time Machines ... I can see the potential reasoning behind it.

Mike Walsh King Koin
Hello, am also looking for same futura manual. ekowest@yahoo.com
Thanks

TJRADski

Reaction score
Hello, I am in need of a Futura manual as well. Any chance you could send it to me too please?

Jriddell

Reaction score
Please send me one, I just took on the job of working on a car wash in ky and it’s a mess. I’m trying to locate manuals for everything and this would be a great start thanks email: Jonathan.riddell@uky.edu

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Jriddell,

Hopefully, ekowest can forward to you what I sent him on 6-8-2020. Otherwise, it looks like the digging in old computer files or even the need to scan in the manual again might be more time than I have at the moment. It appears like this forum's pm archive retrieval capabilities has changed???

Jriddell

Reaction score
I honestly have no idea. I just took the job of working on this thing yesterday and found this forum last night at home. I don’t know much about how the forum or threads work.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
I honestly have no idea. I just took the job of working on this thing yesterday and found this forum last night at home. I don’t know much about how the forum or threads work.
I have not sent any Private Messages (PMs) lately ... but hopefully the forum will still allow you to send a PM to ekowest. Maybe one of the moderators can help if you have difficulty sending a PM to ekowest. In the past ... PMs included a nifty notification to the receiver's email??? I had thoroughly taken care of "waterlogged" from North Carolina so he would be possibly another PM helpful person if he is still available!

Somehow my copy of the Futura Manual pdf is in a no longer used computer &/or hard drive. It may be involve time & effort to retrieve.

Last edited:

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
waterlogged-jpatrick,

I verified the ... your file link worked. Thanks ... sometimes older info is what is needed by someone somehow someway!!!

Cilla

Reaction score
waterlogged-jpatrick,

I verified the ... your file link worked. Thanks ... sometimes older info is what is needed by someone somehow someway!!!
Would you be able to send me the time machine manual?

Etowah