What's new

Fusion X

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I have one that I bought used. It is a very complex machine. It makes the water wizard 2.0 look like a bowling ball in simplicity. It was (and still is on occasion) a very painful learning curve. It takes me close to an hour to do PM/grease it. I lost count of the number of bearings on it but it is well over 50. I would not buy a new one. However, I would consider a used one if cheap enough since I have experience with it. I have heard much better things about the The efusion

Having said that, my machine has been behaving of late and does a good job washing a car. The onboard dryers absolutely suck though. I get continual complaints about the drying.

hope this helps.....

txheat

Reaction score
fusionx dont get me started lol. It is a combo of water wizard and efusion therefore you will have more components. Touchless package only counts 10% of total wash and its cheaper than my top brush wash. If i were to turn back clock, no i would not buy a fusionx that is also to say i would NEVER buy a water wizard either. Stick to whatever your area prefer touchless and/or brush but not combo not worth money.

Pros: it cleans well brush that is. Touchless is less to be desired.

Cons:
it takes anywhere from 5 to 8 minutes to wash a car
it is costly to maintain motors, sensors,prox, hoses, etc . I average $7k per year
yes, drier sucks. it is a standalone

txheat

Reaction score
I have one that I bought used. It is a very complex machine. It makes the water wizard 2.0 look like a bowling ball in simplicity. It was (and still is on occasion) a very painful learning curve. It takes me close to an hour to do PM/grease it. I lost count of the number of bearings on it but it is well over 50. I would not buy a new one. However, I would consider a used one if cheap enough since I have experience with it. I have heard much better things about the The efusion
doesnt have that many bearings but a lot. It usually takes me 1-1/2 to grease bearing and clean wheel brush...as learning curve i got down to 40 minutes. Minor things i can fix but majority of maintenance i just call the techs its cheaper and save me alot of headaches.

kyros

Reaction score
hi.i have an issue with my fusion x
top brush just wash untill half way of the car (especially on SUV cars) and then goes to home possition.
any ideas?
thanks

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
hi.i have an issue with my fusion x
top brush just wash untill half way of the car (especially on SUV cars) and then goes to home possition.
any ideas?
thanks
It sounds like the unit thinks that all the vehicles are trucks. Look at your permanent alarm history. Also, look at your height adjustment eyes and make sure they are functional. I'm assuming that's how it knows when a vehicle is a truck.

txheat

Reaction score
always start troubleshooting with the "Alarm" on redlion. It gives you a starting point. It is likely the banner eyes, plus in the middle it does a reverse the rotation.