What's new

Funny Customer Complaint

OCSJOHN

Dual Bay Auto in NC
Reaction score
I had a lady stop by this morning and announce that she visited my wash this past weekend and bought a total of 4 washes in my automatic bay. She said that each time she would enter the bay the side and under-carriage washers did not come on. She stated that the only reason she came to the wash was to get her "undergroin" cleaned and the wash didn't do it. I had my doubts that she really bought 4 washes and I also didn't get any other complaints so I gave here a free wash coupon and explained to her how to enter the bay and sent her on her way. I had to restrain myself not to tell her that the under-carriage wash is included in the purchase price but if she did indeed need her "undergroin" cleaned I'd have to charge her a lot more.

jprb

Reaction score
I have actually washed my undergroin at the wash. It happens if you activate a wash then walk through the bay and step on the tape switch!!

JPRB

Red Baron

Reaction score
I have actually washed my undergroin at the wash. It happens if you activate a wash then walk through the bay and step on the tape switch!!

JPRB
You don't even have to do that, if you're me. The entrance loop sensor pads on my D&S i5000s will start the undercarriage nozzles blasting if I step over them with my prosthetic leg. The customer waiting at the ACW always seems to get a kick out of the spectacle [shrug].