What's new

Fundraising Amounts

DivineSuccess

Reaction score
Ok ready for a ton of questions? here we go!

I know a lot of you guys are doing fundraising through your tunnels and some are offering an amount per wash or a percentage of income. What kind of numbers are you using? How much are you shooting for to give away? We Just did a fundraiser over the weekend giving $3 of all top packages purchased ($12) they made a decent amount through donations and washes but it was an overcast day so they walked away with $400-$500.

How do you guys do it?
How many fundraisers do you book in a summer? Do you put a limit on how many times one organization can do it in a year?

Thanks as always for the help guys!

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Ok ready for a ton of questions? here we go!

I know a lot of you guys are doing fundraising through your tunnels and some are offering an amount per wash or a percentage of income. What kind of numbers are you using? How much are you shooting for to give away? We Just did a fundraiser over the weekend giving $3 of all top packages purchased ($12) they made a decent amount through donations and washes but it was an overcast day so they walked away with $400-$500.

How do you guys do it?
How many fundraisers do you book in a summer? Do you put a limit on how many times one organization can do it in a year?

Thanks as always for the help guys!

Once per year per Org.

We let them sell the basic EE Wash and keep 100% of what they collect. They print tickets with our approval redeemable for one week which they sell. We get goodwell / chance to make new customers and a chance to sell extras. Redemption rates run about 10%. If they sell 1000 at $3.50, they make $3500.00. About 100 will be redeemed over the course of a week.
Some combine the wash as part of a raffle ticket. So they don't just sell a chance to win, but a wash as well.

When asked of donations, I donate washes. To three seperate orgs recently I donated 2500 (1000, 1000. and 500. One org was a local school) washes. each had a fund raising run. I donated one for each runner. Told them thy should sell them to the runners for themselves or others.
Schools often have parking lot fund raising washes. Always try to educate them on th benefits of selling tickets to my washes instead.