What's new

Fujitsu Thermal Print Head

bneckrock

Bill Neckrock
Reaction score
I have an American Changer AC-2007 Credit Card Token Dispenser. I go through quite a few thermal print heads and am looking for an alternate (cheaper) source.

This is for the Fujitsu thermal receipt printer. It takes 58mm (2-1/4 inch) receipt paper.

Bill Neckrock

trentu

Reaction score
ever get an answer? I have the same issue. It is the same print head used in the old style Unitec WS II btw, so my problem is compound! :(

bneckrock

Bill Neckrock
Reaction score
What's happened to Bill Neckrock? He hasn't posted in a coon's age.
I am still alive, kickin' and doing the Lord's work (washing cars). It's nice to have been missed. Honestly, I haven't visited the Forum in a while because it's too depressing. No one's business seems to be all that great and I just got tired of reading post after post about the economy, the weather, the competition and the stupid customers.

My business is certainly not thriving, especially given that I operate in a lower-to-middle income Detroit suburb; but, still I do the Lord's work (washing cars). I hope that everybody will make it through the next year and we get the economy rolling. Do your part, buy an American car.

Thanks for asking after me. I will make an effort to read the posts that relate to improving my business and skip those that don't. Let's all have a better if not Happy New Year!

bneckrock

Bill Neckrock
Reaction score
Fujitsu makes a lot of thermal receipt printers. What is the model number of the printer that you?re looking for? Have you looked at Fujitsu web site www.fujitsu.com/emea/services/components/printers/
Randy, I defy you to find anything about where to buy the thermal print heads or someone to point you in the right direction. They do post some links to distributors who sell to OEMs in quantities of 100. The part numer on mine is an OEM number and I've been unable to trace it. Although I rather not, it's just easier to call American and buy one at a ridiculous markup.

Sometimes you feel like a nut...