What's new

FS to EE w/flex how to price and investment SS bays

kevinmcf

Reaction score
The biggest questions I have after spending days reading different posts on EE's, Flex, conversions to EE or FS, what is a flex, does one size fit all? I don't think it does we are not McDonalds. That's why company's like Mace didn't pan out, too many variables from location to location, OK hear's my questions - What is the starting price for EE wash?? And how much investment into the SS bays (only 3 bays). There are 3 competing tunnels, 1 very small site would never produce a lot of cars at a bad location, 2nd right in the middle of a congested city 1 way streets hard to enter but very expensive FS $14.95/$18.95/$22.95 the 3rd is a larger gas site that is off a cross street 2 miles away that has a different traffic pattern then me, with $8.50 exterior wash. But there are 7 competing SS bays, all 20 years or older, none use CC, some use tokens. I was going to at least install a CC/debt changers w/tokens for SS bays vacs mat wash etc. or should I spend more to put CC readers in bays?? If this was only a 6 bay SS location it would fold like a wet tent in a Tornado. But will a newly renovated EE w/large site and all the bells and whistles attract customers to the SS bays?? It also has a 2 bay Lube and nice oversized detail bay.
Since there are no IBA's in the area should I start looking to convert a 15 x 30ft SS Bay into an IBA?

Last edited: