What's new

FRP recommendations

slash007

Reaction score
I need to line an IBA with FRP or similar and was wondering what everyone recommends? Should I go with Extrutech, or something different?

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
Try DelPro. I have them in a few environments ( not only car wash) and they are a quality product. Priced competitively and ships quick

OurTown

Reaction score
Try DelPro. I have them in a few environments ( not only car wash) and they are a quality product. Priced competitively and ships quick

That's what we went with for our remodel that is currently still going on. One thing is that we bought 16" wide by 16' long panels (can't remember how many but enough for three SS bays) and they did not put them on a very well built skid. It was a nightmare to unload them from the truck. I was almost for sure we damaged them but they turned out to be fine.

soonermajic

Reaction score
I ordered some outta Houston. Worked grwat & inexpensive. I will look later & see what company.

kentadel

Reaction score
Big oops, I just looked and my panels are Trusscore from Amerilux. And I should have known because we sell Trusscore. Sometimes every day is a Monday. 🥴

Last edited:

soonermajic

Reaction score
It was carwashwalls.com

Very good product , inexpensive, & easy install.