What's new

Front Tire Tredle

Reaction score
Has anyone changed the front tredle with a larger stop? We have customers driving past even with the horn!, and back up etc. and then I assume the wash times out...??? :confused:

washnvac

Reaction score
I raised the "time out" time on mine. When it does not start, the customer usually willl break down and read the indicator lights. My "time out" is set for 3 minutes.

washnvac

Reaction score
What mfg wash do you have and how do you increase the time out?
WW 1.0. It is on the red lion control. I forget what the exact descirption is on the screen. I will look tomorrow, and let you know.

PP#1Laserwashman

Reaction score
Cleaning up mud, have you tested to see if the back-up is working?
Wash your car and drive past the stop into the back-up area and see if it tells you to back-up, maybe that sensor is not working properly.

Reds

Reaction score
Has anyone changed the front tredle with a larger stop? We have customers driving past even with the horn!, and back up etc. and then I assume the wash times out...??? :confused:
I had a lady called me last night at 9:15 who was "stuck" inside my bay with the doors down. She had overshot the tredle, backed up, pulled forward, backed up, etc until her time was up. I have this happen quite often and have considered welding a bigger bump on the front of it. I also have problems with people who are only on the treadle by a hair, trigger the wash, and then roll back a little when they put it in park. Which sends the wash home. I have been thinking about changing the arm that trips the prox switch so that they have to be further on the tredle to arm the wash. There are a lot of stupid people out there that keep jumping the tredle, then backing up too far. then repeating it. I believe I posted about this before, but have not found a solution.

washnvac

Reaction score
Reds- trust me, you just can not fix stupid people. I have tried for years!