What's new

friction automatic from Wash World ? wherefore art thou

mac

Reaction score
I was curious to see the machine they talked about during the last ICA show. Nothing on their web site. I know the pitfalls that lurk for new developments, but was curious if anyone has seen it working, and what the status is?

BoomerSooner

Reaction score
I had the opportunity to visit the Wash World HQ shortly after the show and was able to watch it a little bit. As you could imagine, the were still working out some bugs, but it was a very impressive setup. I think someone said they hope to have it out by the end of the summer, but you know how that goes.

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
That would be two big releases at once then. They are going to release the Razor sometime in September from what my distributor heard. Either way, in all the research I have done, I am most impressed with how clean (no pun intended) they run their company. If they keep up the good work, I might just order one of each come the fall :D

ken-pro

Equipment Distributor
Reaction score
It looks like September for both the Razor and Radiantz. On Washworld's website, if you go to the info centre, the brochures for both machines are available.

I have been talking with engineering - the hardware is complete and torture tested for both machines. It's just software features / bugs they are working on now.

I think the time taken now on software will translate to reliable equipment once it ships.

Disclaimer (To keep Bill happy :)) - I am the Washworld distributor for Ontario, Canada.