What's new

Fresh n vac

Moopyjiggles

Reaction score
That's a tiny hose barb. Probably best to get that from coleman.
I have no choice I have to learn all this stuff myself. I know how uneducated I am on the subjects.. but the stuff is all there and it's all broken. Nobody wants or knows or cares to fix it. My option is to leave it or try to find help on the Internet(here) My goal is to learn as much as I can what things are how they work to empower myself. Please feel free to ignore this thread if you have no immediate solutions

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I have no choice I have to learn all this stuff myself. I know how uneducated I am on the subjects.. but the stuff is all there and it's all broken. Nobody wants or knows or cares to fix it. My option is to leave it or try to find help on the Internet(here) My goal is to learn as much as I can what things are how they work to empower myself. Please feel free to ignore this thread if you have no immediate solutions
Greg wasn't being a smart aleck. That part is called a hose barb. It is an oddball one as well. It looks like it may be 90 degree as well, on top of being tiny. Most likely, no one but Coleman will have it in stock.

Moopyjiggles

Reaction score
Greg wasn't being a smart aleck. That part is called a hose barb. It is an oddball one as well. It looks like it may be 90 degree as well, on top of being tiny. Most likely, no one but Coleman will have it in stock.
I do not mean to call anyone anything. I am learning so many answers to questions that literally bother me daily. I hope you will continue to help me.

I have another vac with no motors because I can't find the item name or part to hold down the motors. Also another I have a bird nesting in . The bastard flew in the vac hose entrance so that's just a taste of what I'm trying to fix. My alternative is to just ignore them and make them high end bird encampments.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
This vacuum probably had a simple problem to begin with. With things being disconnected, and most likely something hooked up wrong, it is going to be tough to diagnose without being hands-on.

Moopyjiggles

Reaction score
This vacuum probably had a simple problem to begin with. With things being disconnected, and most likely something hooked up wrong, it is going to be tough to diagnose without being hands-on.
Well never mind I am just gonna buy simpler.push starts for free. I do appreciate all the help.

Last edited:

Randy

Reaction score
Well never mind I am just gonna buy simpler.push starts for free. On a side note does anyone know how to get this clip off the end of this cylinder?
It's called a "C" clip. Put a screw driver inside one of the slots and it'll pop right off.