What's new

Free Vacs for SS only?

traveler17

Reaction score
The Vac’s are a profit center.

isnt that the goal of our endeavors….
Of course it is but the question is bumping prices everywhere else so the consumer feels like they’re getting something for free. Coin laundry’s dryers are a profit center also, I personally know a guy who gives FREE dryers and wipes the floor w his competitors , doesn’t matter he bumped his washing prices. People like seeing free

Reactions: sjb

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
I've considered it many times. My site is busy on the SS and IBA side, but my vacs have always seen little cash/credit use. I think each vac averages about $20/week. Now with unlimited on my IBA I've been considering it more.

I do know that another SS location about 5 miles from, a 4/3 has free vacs, just sold for an obscene amount given the old equipment. $2.5mil with a supposed $800K gross.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
I've considered it many times. My site is busy on the SS and IBA side, but my vacs have always seen little cash/credit use. I think each vac averages about $20/week. Now with unlimited on my IBA I've been considering it more.

I do know that another SS location about 5 miles from, a 4/3 has free vacs, just sold for an obscene amount given the old equipment. $2.5mil with a supposed $800K gross.
I beleive it. I think it sends a powerful message to the customers and advertising alone "Free Vacs" is strong. The increase of trash would be my concern how much is the guy in the bay that done this.

traveler17

Reaction score

My
I beleive it. I think it sends a powerful message to the customers and advertising alone "Free Vacs" is strong. The increase of trash would be my concern how much is the guy in the bay that done this.
and making sure people wash before they vac

soonermajic

Reaction score

Man, $800,000 gross for a 4/3 is mind boggling!!! I can't wrap my mind around that much for a 4/3.
Got a friend who has a 4/2 & it is BUSY! Only does $275,000 gross. His site is just CRAZY busy, but IBAs are 8,10,12 & SS i think are only $1.50