What's new

Free time with Cryptopays install

lilb93

Reaction score
Finally got the account setup. Installed one bay to tryout. Swipe card got the green light, so good so far. Rotated the switch to clean bay floor went from off to presoak to rince then went to off it added 30 seconds of time. Tried it again soap to off added another 30 seconds.

Called cryptopay left message. Then went on line and live chat. Spoke to tom said it needed MOV in lines we were getting voltage spikes. He will ship some to me. Went to local electronic store and got 30v AC Metal oxide varistor. Put one in the 24 V starter coil. One in the soap and wax right before the coils.

It has Ginsan coin acceptors. And the (DONT LAUGH) the time machine timers.

Still the same. Of course there closed.
Anyone have that problem. Or could it be only ME. Thanks.

lilb93

Reaction score
Got it going. Had to put one on every solenoid. That did the trick. Really need 4 new coin boxes with bill acceptors. The only way that will happen is if I hit the Lottery..

pgrzes

Reaction score
I put new coin boxes in with Bill acceptors and cryptopay with count up timers about a year ago and its been like I did hit the lottery since!!! Collecting is so much more pleasant now!!Last year was by far best year I've ever had. Oh yeah if you have count up timers and Crypto pay or other CC acceptors, I "HIGHLY recommend bay blowers!!!! When they dont hear a beeper going off they will try to blow every water droplet off the cars!!

Etowah